Hey, nice to meet you. Thanks for being here and wanting to know a little more about me, I think that’s very cool.
Let me first tell you a bit about this blog. SocialMouths is my vehicle to deliver free advice on what takes to be successful online. I mostly talk about blogging, social media, web traffic, content marketing, conversion and email marketing.
The goal is to provide massive value on a weekly basis with a 0% bullshit attitude.
If you dig, enter your email below to get SocialMouths delivered for free right in your inbox.
What Others Have Said And Some Interviews
A couple of mentions and other places I have been featured on…
- ShortStack named SocialMouths one of the 15 Social Media Blogs That’ll Make You a Better Online Marketer
- Cision named me one of the Top 50 Content Marketers to Follow on Twitter in 2015
- Top 10 Social Media Blogs of 2014 by Social Media Examiner (for the 2nd time)
- I was named one of the Top 50 Social Media Bloggers by Kred
- Social Media Examiner awarded SocialMouths the sweet #1 spot in the Top 10 Social Media Blogs 2012
- I was named #59 in the Top 100 Influencers in Social Media by Social Technology Review (Obama is only #67…)
- Pam Dyer of Pamorama included SocialMouths in her recent list 20 Social Media Blogs You Should Read in 2012
- Skool of Life included me in the 24 Bloggers Who Will Entertain, Inform and Inspire The World in 2011. I specially love this list because of the very cool individuals in it, some of them I actually read week after week. I highly recommend it.
- Deva Coach recently called me Rebel With A Cause in one of the coolest interviews I’ve done.
- I have been featured twice in the digital magazine In Tree Houses. If you’re not familiar with it you need to head over there and download that puppy. It’s pure awesome sauce.
- I also discussed compelling Personal Brands, taking leaps of faith and some analytics with Srini Rao on an interview for BlogcastFM, a collection of podcasts with the most relevant bloggers of this time. On this one you can experience my crazy accent.
- My post about building your own Facebook landing tab earned me a spot at Tamar’s Techipedia list of Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2010.
How To Contact Me
- Best and fastest way is email
- Find me online, usually on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
- Voicemails are completely eliminated from my life so don’t even bother
Again, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have fun and benefit from what I do!
And don’t forget to sign up to receive free updates!