This Infographic is based on a study conducted by Shopify to determine which social platforms drive the most traffic and conversions, of course, to Shopify stores.
There are some very interesting discoveries here, perhaps the fact that Facebook dominates is not a surprise but, 85% of all social sales? That’s massive.
Let’s look at the key takeaways…
- Facebook drives 63% of all social media traffic to Shopify stores
- Pinterest (13%) drives more traffic than Twitter (10.5%)
- Sales coming from Reddit grew 152% in 2013
- The highest average order coming from social traffic is $66.75, and it comes from Polyvore. Instagram is very close with $65
- Highest conversion rate is 1.85% from Facebook traffic
Now, the interesting thing here would be if you look at your own sales to figure out where they are coming from.
Infographic courtesy of Shopify.