Mike Stelzner and the Social Media Examiner team are at it again. Raising the bar yet one more time. 2010 was already super successful with two of the most recognized events of the year “Facebook Success Summit” and “Social Media Success Summit”, which were attended by more than 4,400 people.
But in 2011 SME is planning to start early with their new Blogging Success Summit opening on February 1st and running through the 22nd.
Look At All This Value
Here is some of the value delivered in the summit:
- Discover the best ways to market your business with a blog
- Find out how to build an engaging blog presence
- Discover innovative ways to generate quality leads and increase sales with your blog
- Learn how to drive traffic to your blog with Facebook and other social media platforms
- Discover how to grow a loyal blog readership
- See how successful businesses built their blogs
- Gain a leg up on your competitors
Interact live with blogging marketers from recognized businesses, including Ford, Sony, McDonald’s, Cisco, Southwest Airlines, and Procter & Gamble.
Give Me The Lineup
Obviously one of the reasons these events are so popular is the list of key individuals they bring in to present. The Blogging Success Summit is definitely not the exception, there is a list of 23 Blogging Pros, here are some of them:
- Brian Clark from CopyBlogger
- Darren Rowse from ProBlogger
- Mari Smith, author of Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day
- Jay Baer, author of The Now Revolution and his blog Convince & Convert
- Chris Garret, co-author of the book ProBlogger
- Joe Pulizzi from Junta42
- Mike Stelzner from Social Media Examiner
And other like Denise Wakeman, Mike Volpe from HubSpot, David Siteman Garland, Richard Jalichandra and Scott Monty.
50% Discount to Act NOW!
Yep, right now and through mid January you can get in for only $297 (50% of the regular price). If you are considering attending the summit, this is the moment.
You Want More?
You should also consider that
- No travel expenses – This is all happening in front of you. Yes, right there, your browser (This is why I love these events)
- Don’t Miss anything – One thing I hate about events is missing stuff. In this case you have access to all the material recorded.
- Free Gift – “Building Community with Facebook and Blogs” (valued at $59) is your when
Disclaimer: The links included in this post are affiliate links. If you sign up through them, I get a couple of bucks. Most likely to pay for caffeine or sushi. Thank you!